Campus Ambassador Program
Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Kharagpur has launched the Campus Ambassador Programme. An opportunity for students all over India to be a part of Team Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Kharagpur and act as a link between IIT Kharagpur and your own campus. As a Campus ambassador, you would be the representative of Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Kharagpur in your college and one of your college campus amongst all the Campus Ambassadors from all over India in the networking events throughout the year.Campus Ambassador Programme is a chance for all of you to get involved in committed networking and a learning curve of Entrepreneurship in your student career.
Who can be a Campus Ambassador?
Any student from an Engineering / Management colleges ranging from Freshers to the Final years can apply for the Campus Ambassador Programme. Campus Ambassadors would be chosen after a brief procedure and a telephonic interview thereafter for shortlisted candidates. In short, any student all over India who has an Entrepreneurial aptitude towards his life is a good enough candidate to be a Campus Ambassador!
What would be your Duties as a Campus Ambassador?
- Acting as a link between IIT Kharagpur and your own campus
- Publicising Events and Competitions related to Entrepreneurship in your college as well as over Social Media
- Interacting with Alumni Entrepreneurs of your college and invite them to EAD 2017 as one of the Guests
- Networking with local Startups and Startup Co-Founders
- Coordinating with Associate Members’ team of Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Kharagpur to conduct EAD 2017
- Publicity and formation of student contingent of your campus visiting GES 2018
What are the incentives for you as a Campus Ambassador?
- Certificate of Appreciation signed by Professor In Charge, E-cell IIT Kharagpur after successful completion of tenure
- Invitation to Closed Summit, GES 2018 and 50% discount on registration fees
- Networking with own Alumni Entrepreneurs and local Startup Ecosystem
- Networking with EAD Guests and other Entrepreneurs and participation in closed networking session
- Highlighted as a Campus Ambassador on respective E-cell EAD website
- Lots of goodies to winners of competitions throughout the year
Register yourself to be a Campus Ambassador: